Monday, October 24, 2005

I want you to be here here here here here here.

So what have I been up to lately? Yes, I know you didn't ask, but I want to get this freakin' picture off my screen. Anyway, I played the (large mouth) bass for The Fire at the (Honda) Civic Center last wednesday, and it was pretty rad. I'm pretty sure we were better than Motley Crue also. I just found out that my credit limit got raised, so now I can spend even more money that's not mine! But the biggest news of all is that I just received Elkland's cd Golden! Do you like perfectly crafted pop songs? If the answer is yes, or something else that means yes, please go to their myspace and listen to them. After that tell me what you think! Oh, and I got Knife of Dreams (#11) also. I bet you both care, and know what that is (unless you're Air John).

there is one pulse

No comments: