Thursday, October 27, 2005

Audio/Visual

I just got done watching the last Bleach concert ever on a digital video digital. It was flippin' sweet, but also very sad. I wish Bleach was still a band, so I could keep looking forward to their new cds, and go to their shows. You know what would be really sweet? If you could get rid of a band that exists now, and bring back a band that doesn't exist anymore! I think I would get rid of Green Day (because I hate amatuer politics), and bring back Bleach. Let's all play! Who would you get rid of and bring back?

what will your anthem be?

2 comments:

Peter said...

Bleach covers Girlfriend in a Coma by those Smiths on their cd.

Anonymous said...

Hey good idea.

I've hated Green Day for at least 10 years, they've just given me lots of new reasons to hate them recently.

John Mayer should also die, I agree. He's a metrosexual loser.

Black Eyed Peas are also starting to really get on my nerves.

I would happily trade them for Faith No More, Luna Sea and X, if I could.