Saturday, March 15, 2003

I was just about to change my template, Then I thought to myself "My template's fine." and I didn't change it.

I hate the fact that cars are so expensive. I could buy a car... or a big pile of video games or some guitars. But nooooo, not everything in the world is within walking distance! Stupid world. Stupid cars. Stupid money.

My nose is running because I have a chronic cold, I need some kleenex. I'll be right back.

I'm back. Sans runny nose.

I was lying in bed this morning (30 minutes ago) thinking thoughts, and all of a sudden WHAM! and it gets darker. I've been wondering what that was since I got up (30 minutes ago), and I think someone must've tried to shoot out the sun. Fortunatly they failed.

Highschool spring break sucks.

Remember when I said I'd talk about more cds and stuff? I don't feel like it right now. I think I'm just going to give up setting goals, because I never feel like doing them. I guess I'd rather just stare at nothing on the computer for hours on end than do anything useful.

Somebody's running around upstairs. Kia's running around upstairs.

Pop's on sale for $1.87 at Dans Supermarket.

Ick. I've got a cold.

I should take a shower instead of typing completely random thoughts.

Ok, I will.

Good.

No comments: