Saturday, August 24, 2002

I enjoy things that are cheap, like half price appetizers, and free pop. On that note, Jordan Culver is the best server in the whole wide world.

I might go to a festival in SD next weekend, that is if I can get someone to switch saturday with me... Pray that I can, otherwise there's gonna be trouble.

Maddog is playing guitar a few feet away from me, and Air John has a small mountain of change. Air John just did something with the phone, and I yelled at him like I was really mad, when in reality, I wasn't. It was funny.

I finished writing "You're Already Gone (And I Miss You)" which you may recognize from a few blogs back. The musical part isn't too bad, the stuff Maddog does is good, but unfortunately lyricly, it sucks. Oh well, maybe I'll ge better at writing songs, maybe not. Who cares, it's something to do. If I ever make a decent song, I'll record it and throw it on here for fun.

No comments: