Monday, August 19, 2002

Hey, I just remembered something that rules... I got Dave Mirra 2 for my Gamecube at Target (where I am currently employed by the way) for the low low price of $14.30, good times I tell ya, good times.

Sometimes I listen to too much emo, and get all sad, especially on sundays, when I don't have anything to do, and I'm bored and tired. Hilarity then insues, as I mope about the house feeling sorry for myself and running into door frames because I don't have the heart to avoid them, and the I get so bored that there's nothing else to do but sleep, and when I wake up I feel like the whole world went by me while I was asleep and I get upset. I'm weird like that, but it's pretty funny to think about.

I really like to play Max Payne. It's a very enjoyable game.

I got Aliens vs. Predetor 2 for the low low price of $10 at Target too, that was a few days ago though.

I've been going to work on writing "You're Already Gone (And I Miss You)", with the aid of Maddog. I might change the name to something like "I Shouldn't Be Concerned With You" though, either that, or I'll just make a songs for each title.

Oh, I almost forgot!
Song Formula:
1. Think of cool title.
2. Apply meaning to title
3. Apply chords to meaning.
4. Apply (crappy) words to chords.
5. Apply rock to chords.
That's how I write songs. Try it sometime.

I hope you liked my completly random thoughts. It's fun to write them down, try it sometime.

No comments: