Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Tidal Waves

Look! It's me, posting again. What's new since the last time? I've purchased many, many CDs, and only one sucked (Yellowcard). I picked up everything from old U2, to Eager Seas, to live Cure, and even Keith Urban, which was meant to be a surprise... but didn't work out. If you don't know, I also got a car. I used said car to see Anberlin in Fargo-Moorhead, among other things. I've bought more jackets and shoes as well. I went rollerblading for the first time this year last Thursday, and there will be much more to come. I'm also in a band called Electric City (I know, it was supposed to be the cd, but what can ya do). Oh, and I watch absurd amounts of Smallville. All in all, it's been quite the new year. Most things have been good, some have been... not so good... but in the pure sense of ratios, I suppose the good should outweigh the bad, theoretically. But now I'm rambling and you're bored, I'm sorry. We'll talk soon. Night.

fate fell short this time

No comments: