Friday, November 18, 2005

In Like A Lion

The following is copied from my Xanga, mainly 'cause I don't want to have to look at my ugly mug anymore.

So Rock 30 moved, and now we're up in food city. You should come check it out, we're next to the north Subway. I might even dare saying... it's spacious.

I'm listening to the new Relient K EP, and so far it's pretty good. I don't know that I can recommend $10 for 7 songs though. It does make me wish they'd put out a solely acoustic cd, because all their acoustic versions of songs are golden. I'll finish listening to it, and let you know my final verdict...

Ok I'm done! I was hoping it would be almost all slow pretty songs, and it very much is, so I'm happy with it. Still, $10 for 7 songs it pretty pricey. I'll leave it up to you.

you'll never know what it could have been

1 comment:

Peter said...

Oh my! Such silliness!