Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Act your age.

Better yet, dress your age. Working at the mall (way too much, I might add), I see all kinds of middle-aged women shopping in Vanity and dressing like their daughters. I mean seriously, who thinks that's a good idea? I could go my whole life without ever seeing a middle-aged women in a belly shirt, and be fine. But no, apparently they think I would like to see that. Just c'mon, you don't see old guys wearing baggy pants and crooked hats, yet you see the middle-aged ladies wearing fake thrift store shirts, and short pleated skirts. Why do they feel the need to keep up with the latest fashions in Seventeen? Last I checked it's called Seventeen because that's the age demographic they're shooting for. It's not called Fourty-Something. Stop the madness! Suffice it to say, my goat has been got.

No comments: