Saturday, December 20, 2003

Blog War II

Now, don't get me wrong, I didn't mean all people are that way about sports games. The sad truth is a lot of people will rush out to buy a new game just because it has a new number attached to the end, but not all people. I also never meant to imply that all sports games should be changed drastically with every new one. Take the Tony Hawk games for example: They don't change a whole lot from sequel to sequel (except 2 and 3 which pretty much changed the way you play with the manual and revert), but now with T.H.U.G. it seems like it's not even a skateboarding game anymore. I guess I haven't played it yet though, so take my opinion with a grain of salt. Anyway, the point I was trying to make is that there's a different standard. Some (not all) people will go out and buy Madden, or Live, or what have you every year, but then turn around and complain about games like Max Payne or Resident Evil and how don't change enough.

No comments: