Wednesday, May 08, 2002

The world is a dishonest place
The moral sweater that keeps the world all warm and toasty is being taken apart, thread by thread, and soon it will be nothing more then a big mess of cotton/poly blend. Whenever I use any sort of communication tools on the "internet", be it MSN Messenger, the CGR boards, or any online game, I'm assaulted by fabrications of the truth! People say things like "LOL", and "ROFL", which mean lauging out loud, and rolling on the floor lauging... or so I'm told. Sadly, these statements are probably only true .0000001% of the time, because people say "LOL" when something is not even funny, and seriously, if even it were, it's probably not so funny that you're sitting alone at your computer laughing out loud. And if you're rolling on the floor laughing, how did you manage to type "ROFL" to let people know what you're doing? Ok, I'm going to be brutally honest here, and it might be hard for some people to take, so if you want to keep on deceiving yourself, I suggest you stop reading now. For those of you with a hunger for truth only surpassed by your hunger for... food... Here it comes... When someone says "LOL", or "ROFL" they might be... LYING!!! There, I said it! I hope it wasn't to shocking for you. Anyway, thanks for reading, and remember, "the spin stops here".

No comments: