Sunday, May 19, 2002

Being sick sucks. Ok, I'm done whining. Anyway, 'cause summer time is coming near, I would like to do the following:

1. Grill good food.
2. Play out in the rain.
3. Play rock music.
4. Play video games.
5. Ride my board down the hill to the playground where's everything's OK.
6. Enjoy the great outdoors.
7. Have a blazing bonfire.
8. Lay around in my hammock at Maddog's.
9. Build cabins in the woods.
10. Listen to rock music (that would include rock concerts and compact discs).
11. Sit around and do nothing.
12. Play G.I Joes, and have karate matches in the backyard where everything's all right.
13. Enjoy some quality frisbee golf.
14. Get a job.
15. Buy a guitar.
16. Sleep out under the stars.
17. See Star Wars: Attack Of The Clones as many times as I can afford.
18. And I guess I'll hold my breath too. After all, there is no harm in hoping for change.

I would like to add that I am not limited to doing only the afformentioned things, although I doubt I'll do much more then the things on the list.

No comments: